Did you know?
Binary Options are also known as Digital Options/ All or Nothing Options
Binary Options Facts:
- The word “Binary” is defined as involving the choice of two alternatives.
- Binary Options traders have the choice of two actions – whether the value of a specific financial asset will rise or fall over a set period of time.
- Binary Options are suitable for all traders, from beginner to advanced.
- Binary Options offer the possibility of extremely high rates of return of up to 88% (up to 550% for One Touch).
- Payouts for successful predictions are based on directional market movements, not the degree to which the value of an asset may have risen or fallen.
- With Binary Options, the risk is predetermined, because you are simply predicting whether the market price will rise or fall by a specific point in time.
- Options are available to trade until they reach “no position time” which differs between assets (depending on the liquidity of the asset) and is never less than 3 minutes before expiry.
To learn everything you need to know about Binary Options trading, download our free eBook here.
Placing Your First Trade
Become a Binary Options trader in just a few simple steps.
- Choose the option type
OptionTrade offers five Option Types: Classic, Long-term, One Touch, 60 Seconds and Pairs.
- Select the asset
You have the choice of more than 200 financial assets spanning 20 markets.
- Specify the expiry time
Depending on the specific binary option type being traded, the expiry time can vary. The shortest expiry time is 60 seconds and the longest is up to the end of the calendar year.
- Enter your investment amount
The minimum investment amount is just $5 and the maximum is $1500.
- Predict whether the price will rise or fall
Every binary option states a fixed payout if your prediction is correct. This can be anything up to 85% (550% for One Touch Options).
OptionTrade offers complimentary Demo Accounts for all traders. Click here to activate yours.
A trader invests $100 and predicts that the value of OIL will increase. The expiry time of the option is 1 hour and the payout is 85%. The trader receive a payout of $185 (that is a profit of $85), if the prediction proves to be correct. Conversely, if the prediction proves to be incorrect, then the amount invested in the option will be lost.