The Long Term Binary Option is ideal for more experienced binary traders who prefer to put their market knowledge to good use by taking a longer term view. Long-term options involve predicting whether the expiry price will be above or below market price at a predetermined point in time. If you think the asset price will be above, click 'call', if you think the asset price will be below, click 'put'. The time-frame of Long-term Options is usually one week, up to the end of the year.
The trading process is exactly the same for both Classic and Long-term trading:
- Select asset
- Choose your expiry time
- Specify your investment amount
- Predict whether the market will move up or down
- Multi-view or single view trade screens
- Simple trading process. Visit How to Trade to learn more
- High potential returns of up to 85%
- Over 200 assets to choose from
- Easily monitor your open positions
- Review your trade history
- Option Tools - Double Up, Rollover, Sell, etc.
- Easy deposit and withdrawal process