The One Touch Option is a product that can be purchased when the markets are closed.This type of option is based on whether an asset will reach a predetermined goal rate until expiry (Friday 17:10 GMT). Due to the challenging element of actually having to touch the goal rate by expiry, One Touch Options offer very high payouts of between 300% and 550%.
- One Touch Options are purchasable on Saturday from 12:00 AM to Sunday 19:00 PM. One Touch on US stocks/indices can be purchased only after the market is closed until the next day/session when the market reopens. The Options are traded from Monday 12:00 AM to Friday 17:10 PM
- The options may only be purchased in the units of prices which are specified on the site. The options will be sampled over a period of five days, Monday through Friday, once a day at 17:00 GMT in accordance with the feed provider’s sample rate. Daily (Monday to Friday) expiration points will be at 17:10 GMT.
- The promised payout will be transferred to the client’s account on the option’s expiration date (Friday 20:00 PM), even if the terms of the options have been realized before the end of the period.
- The settlement of the option (payout) will always be at the expiry of the option, usually Friday 17:10 GMT, even if the terms of the option have been realized before the end of the period. Please note the expiry of the option may differ if subject to different terms.
- The option payout conditions may vary and are shown on the trading box under the 'one touch' folder.
- In order to be in the money, the OT should be above/below (depending if it is CALL/PUT) its goal rate at least once at 17:00 GMT. It has to be in the money at 17:00 GMT to result as a win.
- Simple trading process.
- High potential returns of up to 550%
- Select list of assets (Forex, stocks, commodities, indices, pairs)
- Trade history
- Easily monitor your open positions
- Easy deposit and withdrawal process